Health coverage pays for provider services, medications, hospital care, and special equipment when you're sick. It is important when you're not sick. Most coverage includes immunizations for children and adults, annual visits for women and seniors, obesity screening, counseling for people of all ages and more for free.
Essential health Benefits of All ACA Marketplace Plans:
- Outpatient Care
- emergency services
- Hospitalization, including suregery
- Pregnancy, maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance abuse services
- Prescription drugs.
- Services and devices that help people recover from injury, regain mental and physical skills, or live with a chronic condition or diability.
- Laboratory services
- Preventice services, including checkups
- Chronic disease management
- Pediatric services
- Birth control benefits
- Breastfeeding benefits
- Dental Coverage
The specific services and benefits of different types of insurance, such as Medicaid and CHIP, change from state to state. Services and benefits can also change depending on your insurance company. For more information. look at your Explanation of benefits document, or contact your insurance company.